Tuesday 30 December 2014

Merry Christmas.

This Christmas was the first Christmas I wore something I made myself, and I'm so glad! This years dress was the lovley Kim Dress from By Hand London, I'm naming it the Mushu dress from Mulan. With the perfect wine red colored brocade fabric this is the best dress I've ever made I think. I love it, even though it was a challenged sitting in the dress without showing your panties. But that was a sacrifice I was willing to make. Gladly!

Kim Dress

Name: Mushu dress
Pattern: Kim Dress from By Hand London
Fabric: Brocade Jaqcuard

I am in love with this dress! It hugs me in all the right places. I made another dress for new years eve with my friends, but since mom didn't have a dress I lend her mine, and oh my god she looked stunning! My mother and I have the exact same figure. Long torso with a big butt, and short legs. So she fits in every thing I make anyways. Judge for yourself. This dress I call Ratatouille dress

Me with the dress:
Anna Dress

My mom in the same dress:


Yeah I know she is stunning! And she fits so well with my dad that Christmas Eve because he was wearing green as well!


Yup, that's my parents and they have a 24 year old daughter, so my future for looking amazing in my 50s is bright. So I gave the dress to mom for her to keep and I'm wearing my Kim Dress tomorrow for New Years Eve. I can't wait! I have a tradition with my friends that we celebrate with dinner and fireworks every year so nothing less this year. Here are some more pictures of this years Christmas Eve with the five of us in the family.






Merry Christmas!



No comments:

Post a Comment